Our Service Providers
Well designed investment strategies target higher returns and build in protections against unexpcted downturns and catastrophic events. Unfortunately, most hedge fund managers have hard time growing assets due to:
- Long sales cycle
- Gate keepers and ineffient capital allocation
- Lack of marketing and distribution channels
- Operational complexity
- Regulatory environment
CARL is a simple to use mobile application that makes it easy to invest in hedge fund investment strategies.
- Managers grow AUM faster
- Digital distribution marketing channel
- Reduce sales cycle
- Direct to investor (B2C)
- Direct to advisor (B2B2C)
- Increase capital allocation efficiency
The CARL platform connects generation X/Y tech savvy users with hedge fund managers and generates benefits for both investors and hedge fund managers.
- CARL aggregates small investments from tech savvy investors that previously did not have access to hedge fund investments.
- Investors can invest at low minimums of $20K and build a diversified portfolio of sophisticated quant hedge fund strategies.
- Through CARL's mobile applications investors are able to find strategies that fit their risk tolerance and return expectations right at their fingertips.
- CARL white labels selected strategies and ensures that only the best investment opportunities are offered via our platform.
- The CARL platform automates marketing, onboarding, KYC, AML, accreditation, ID verification, banking integration, mid-office, back-office, complience, taxes, allocation, administration, etc.
- Managers are able to grow assets under management without having to rely solely on traditional institutional investors.
CARL will partner with existing quantitative hedge funds to make their strategies available through its platform. Hedge fund partners are evaluated on their operations as well as a scientific, data driven evaluation of their strategies. The goal is to provide portfolios with low inter-fund correlation, high expected returns, and low equity market correlation. We strive to provide diversification and are constantly looking for managers with different and unique ideas.
Denali's investments in US stocks allow this strategy to preserve capital in down periods and react quickly during strong uptrends. This defensive approach blends low-risk affinity with long-term return goals to create revenue streams.
K2 blends behavioral finance and traditional valuation techniques to select stocks from the S&P 500. The fund strategy is quick to react to stock market ups and downs and aims at consistently generating profits.
Energy, metals, agriculture - Kilimanjaro invests funds in futures spanning the entire commodities spectrum. Its market-neutral approach makes this strategy a perfect pairing with other uncorrelated or other more straight-forward strategies.
Olympus uses three fully automated and complementary systems to generate returns. Unlike many hedge funds, this strategy takes full advantage of quant methods to generate revenue for its investors.
Multiple systems compete for capital, emphasizing compound annual return while aiming to minimize drawdown. This strategy seeks to determine the current behavioral regime and apply capital only when the corresponding probabilities show a positive mathematical expectation.
Matterhorn uses statistics to take advantage of the price actions of different securities. The strategy invests in financial instruments representing: US equities, US bonds and commodities.
El Capitan's fundamental philosophy is based on the selection of global markets with the greatest inflow of capital at the present time. The strategy uses quantitative decision making techniques that measure the strength of the market based on the flow of capital.
Fitz Roy's primary objective is to generate superior returns while minimizing risk. The Fund seeks to achieve its objective by taking advantage of a proprietary investment product designed to identify short-term investment opportunities in portfolio holdings.
A diversified, systematic multi-strategy vehicle, which aims to generate long-term absolute returns by creating layers of statistical agents across asset classes through different signals, universes and frequencies.
CARL's philosophy is reducing friction for both our investors and our managers. From accredited investor certification to broker and bank API integrations to manager onboarding, much of the process has been automated to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and ease for all stakeholders.
Initiation & Due Diligence
Our team will evaluate and vet the trading strategy, drawing upon decades of combined institutional experience spanning trading, portfolio management, manager selection, payments processing, and software development.
Within 3 to 4 months, the new US-domiciled CARL hedge fund vehicle will break escrow and commence live trading as monthly subscriptions are now available to CARL's expansive accredited investor base.
Ongoing activities such as marketing, regulatory filings, investor relations, tax documentation, etc. are all managed by CARL thereby leaving the portfolio manager to solely concentrate on generating alpha.