CARL is on a mission to tear down barriers to access and democratize hedge funds investing in order to provide as many investors as possible with the most sophisticated investment opportunities, so that they can both benefit from profitable investment opportunities in the market and minimize their own risk through a diversified portfolio.
We dream of a modern investment space where comprehensive data is accessible easily, literally with just a few finger tips, and investors are treated like the capable, analytical and sophisticated individuals they generally are.
We believe that when provided with the right tools investors will be able to understand these sophisticated investments and make quality decisions for their own portfolios. Investing in hedge funds should be available quickly, without red tape and a lot of paperwork, to as many investors as possible, regardless of how much they have to invest or how much formal investment education they have received.
We are working hard to ensure that CARL is that innovative investment space and that our dream becomes a reality. Join us and help us build the most innovative and disrupting investment company in the world.
You must bring marketing innovation, an ability to execute with minimal support, flexibility, and most importantly be self-driven.
- Coordinate end-to-end email design, set up, and deployment within SendGrid, our email platform.
- Coordinate events and conferences, create CARLs events plan
- Envision and implement special impact events
- Design creative social media content and manage workflows on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram
- Manage monthly marketing growth budget and plan to increase customer adoption quickly and efficiently; run and evaluate marketing tests quickly
- Develop, maintain, and drive prioritization of marketing and client campaigns
- Analyze current marketing strategies and develop new and improved marketing practices
- Adopt and scale our framework for customer journey management
- Provide innovative approaches to reach clients and build relationships
- Utilizing data to make decisions, optimize, and manage against key KPIs,
- Understanding of integrated marketing and client strategies to provide lead gen
- Experience using data to inform decisions and optimize results
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 3-5 years of marketing experience - Possess computer literacy and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat and have knowledge with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, self-learner, self-motivated
- Ability to manage multiple and complex priorities
- Interested in starting with a small company and professionally growing as the company grows